If you are in Toowong and you’d love your lawn mowed, but hate waiting around for in-person mowing quotes, then we’ve got the answer for you.
We can give you a quick online price for your lawnmowing and any garden maintenance. You can book it in, in just 60 seconds.
It’s so easy that you’ll never want to do your own lawn mowing ever again!
Our lawn mowing services can include everything from lawnmowing to gardening. We’ve got you covered!
Anzac Park – A Huge Green Retreat in Toowong
If you live in/near Toowong and love letting your children loose on huge green lawns, then Anzac Park in Dean Street and Mount Coot-Tha Road, Toowong, is for you.
Anzac Park features: leafy trees; lush green lawns; lots of fresh air; children’s playgrounds with swings, seesaws and climbing structures; a dog off-leash area (especially good if you only have a small home garden lawn); toilets; water; barbecues; shelters; ducks in the pond; and walking and cycling tracks – perfect for you to walk on while your toddlers walk alongside you, mowing the grass with their toy lawnmowers.
Other Parks in Toowong
- Ada St Park – 31 Ada Street
- Aston St Park – 62 Aston Street
- Birdwood Tce Park – 360 Birdwood Terrace
- Gower St Park – 21 Gower Street
- Laugher Park (aka Benson St Park) – 51 Benson Street
- Miskin St Park – 128 Miskin St
- Oxford Rd Park – 11A Maraket St
- Patrick Lane Park – 32 Patrick Lane
- Perrin Park – 56 Josling St
- Quinn Park – 560 Milton Rd
- Richer Street Park – 316 Birdwood Rd
- The Green Park – 143A Sylvan Rd
- Toowong Memorial Park – 65 Sylvan Rd
- Westbrook Park – 38 Market St
Where is Toowong?
Toowong is an inner Brisbane suburb, located approximately 5km west the heart of the Brisbane CBD.
We can organise your lawn mowing in Toowong or in any surrounding Brisbane suburb, such as: Taringa; Indooroopilly; Auchenflower; St Lucia; Chapel Hill; Kenmore; The Gap; Bardon; Ashgrove; Red Hill; Milton; Herston; Fortitude Valley; New Farm; South Brisbane; West End; Kangaroo Point; Paddington; and Kelvin Grove.
Interesting Wikipedia fact? Oddly, the Toowong Cemetery is listed in the “Attractions” section of Wikipedia’s Toowong page. Perhaps because the cemetery is Queensland’s largest cemetery, sitting on 437,300 square metres.
GreenSocks Toowong mowers, your professional lawn mowing service and gardencare maintenance provider.
Why not sign up to become one of our lawn mowing business providers?